Monday, November 5, 2007

Does the Wind Still Blow in Oklahoma


That's the name of a song by Reba on her Duets CD. Now that I've been in OK for a couple of days the title makes sense. They should rename the state The Windy State. Gee!

Coco and I traveled halfway across the US in two days. Tons of people went to the Great Smokey Mountains for the peak weekend of fall colors. I hope they weren't too disappointed. Browns and dull yellow and dull orange were the exciting colors.


Middle Tennessee is where I found the prettiest colors and there wasn't much of it. We stopped when we wanted to, drove at night while others were not on the road and general had fun on our roadtrip. I hope it's just as fun going back.

It is so much fun being with grandkids. Reading books, watching gymnastics, playing with the dogs . . . it doesn't matter what we do or don't do. I could just sit and watch them for hours.

No comments: