Sunday, August 17, 2008

Perfect Day

Have you ever had one of those days that everything seems to go right? I had one of them last week. I woke up just before the alarm went off feeling rested and happy. I got to work on time and people were smiling. My job was fun and going well. Lunch was delicious and relaxing. As I was working in the afternoon, I heard a voice behind me saying, " I don't think Gramama has seen us yet." When I turned around, there was Paul and Tyler! Tyler grinned when he saw me and his smile just got bigger when I picked him up. (That's enough to make it a perfect day by itself.) When I was leaving work, I had a tiny panic because my car key was not in my tiny pocket I always keep it in. A feeling of dread went over me, thinking I had locked my key in the car. A sudden flash of hope happened when I decided to check by the service desk to see if anyone had turned my key in. Tada! There it was! I got home to my number one adoring fan, Willow, who kept me company for the rest of the night. Perfect!

No comments: