Saturday, May 17, 2008

Chihuahuas

Even five years ago, if you had told me I would own a Chihuahua, much less love the rascal - well, let's just say - you would have been on your way to the looney bin. Now here I am maintaining a blog for my Chihuahua and loving the life I have with this 5 1/2 pound ball of energy.

Now my Willow's Mom and Dad have a new litter of pups and I want all of them. Fortunately I have better sense than actually acting on that thought - but still. If you have not checked out Willow's Adventures lately, click on the link on the left side of this blog and go see Willow's new brother and sisters. So cute!

PS: If I didn't already know that I was nutty for the dogs, today would have proven it. I went to the movies tonight and saw a preview for a movie: Beverly Hills Chihuahua. As I watched the trailer with absolute glee, a part of me recognized that I'm insane. SIGH

No comments: