Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Newest Grandchild

Lisa felt like she was pregnant forever and seemed to be in labor way too often so when I talked to the baby (over the phone - through the belly - don't laugh, if I can talk to cars and stuff I can talk to unborn grandchildren!) I told her she couldn't come at least until my birthday. So she did! Reba Michelle was born at 10:40 pm on April 29th. She weighed 7 lbs. 4 oz. and was 20 inches long. Not bad for two weeks early, hunh? Lisa and Ken said that she has black hair (just like her mommy did when she was born). Lisa is drugged up and being watched but is feeling no pain at the moment, hehehehe.

Welcome to the World, my littlest sweetheart.

As soon as I get pictures they will be posted.

1 comment:

jenn said...

she really planned it well, huh? Yay for another baby neice!