Sunday, September 28, 2008

S A R A H

Happy Birthday to my baby!

Today in Sharing Time, the Valiant 10 class and I used Sarah's birthday as well as the fact that Jennifer and Lisa's birthdays are coming up to "make" a cake to celebrate and to teach our lesson. There were three answers to our main question so there were three candles for three girls. The plate, the cake, the icing, the candles and the three flames were each scriptures or stories. At the end we called Sarah and sang Happy Birthday to her over the phone. The kids had a great time. I'm not sure about Sarah. I've left five messages for her and I've not heard from her. I hope she's still speaking to me.

So for my baby -

S is for smart. She's one of the smartest people I know.
A is for adorable. She was as a child and she is now.
R is for resourceful. She is able to use what she has to accomplish anything.
A is for awesome. She inspires me to want to be a better person.
H is for happy. Just thinking about Sarah makes me happy.

So - Happy Birthday, Sarah!!

No comments: