Friday, January 18, 2008

Funny or Sad?

Either no one reads my blog, or cares about me cause NO ONE gave me a hard time about my negative comments last night. OH, well.

For my penance (cuz I do know my head doc reads this thing and she will be coming after me) I will make this one a gratitude with attitude post.

I'm grateful that I'm still alive so that I can complain.

I'm grateful for my head doc cause she reads my blog when no one else will.

I'm grateful for the cold weather cause it makes me appreciate warm weather.

I'm grateful for the head doc cause she has conversations with me on a regular basis. ( I have to pay her but . . .)

I'm grateful for Willow the Chihuahua for several reasons:
- she makes me pick my clothes up off the floor (or she pees on them).
- she wakes me up if I sleep too long.
- she loves me anyway.
-she gives me something to do when I'm awake.
-she shows me unconditional love (as long as I do things HER way).
- she makes me pick trash up off of anything (otherwise it will be instantly turned into a million tiny, itsy, bitsy pieces).

Enough for now.

2 comments:

jenn said...

i read your blog, too, but i just don't always have time to comment.

ashes2embers said...

I read it last week, but didn't comment either. But I'm glad Willow makes you happy.