Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Geek, anyone?

I was going to expound on the term "Geek" and how the term used to be a derogatory term and is now kinda accepted as an ok thing. A matter of pride even. I decided to go to Wikipedia to get the definition of geek and found out a few things.

1- All my expounding has already been done and if you go to Wikipedia and look up Geek you will find EXACTLY what I was going to say. This way I don't have to type it.

2- Since the term is associated with an expertise or at least an obsession with certain things, then I am also a BLOG GEEK, SCRAPBOOK GEEK, AND A SCI-FI GEEK.

3- Due to the last line in #1, I think I think I also qualify for PROCRASTINATION GEEK and LAZY GEEK.

1 comment:

Ken and Lisa said...

I am surprised that you have not blogged for almost a week now. I hope that everything is going ok. And by the way you have been tagged. Check out my blogspot for details. See ya later.