Sunday, February 10, 2008

Parking Place Prowl

I know everyone has been guilty of this. But think about it. You spend 10-15 minutes cruising the parking lot waiting for someone to leave so you can park close to the door of the store you are going to go into and spend an hour or more walking around. It would be quicker to park far away from the door, get in and do your thing and zip back to your car to leave - where no one is hovering waiting for your spot. Yes, I know if you have kids it can be a problem. But if there is a cart near one of these far away spots - go for it.

I guess what got me on this rampage was being stuck between two cars. Both of these folks were going into the health club . . . to exercise . . . and were doing the parking place prowl. Now THAT'S just dumb. I got trapped between these two idiots while waiting for another health club attendee to get their butt in gear and leave the prized spot. I wanted to get out and knock all their heads together. GRRRR

Any pet peeve you may have that you want to share with me?

No comments: