Monday, June 2, 2008

Pictures and My Week

Well, It took me a week but I finally posted a lot of pictures on the Ferrell Family Blog. Take a look when you have the chance.

This past week has been horrible. Pain, exhaustion and just when I thought I'd got enough rest - more exhaustion. For a problem that has an actual name and has been proven to be real and not "all in my head", it's still hard to convince myself that I'm not just a lazy bum. However, this week sold me. I couldn't have run for my life if someone had a gun to my head and said RUN! I could barely get out of bed to go to the bathroom much less eat or take the dog for her walks. Maybe that's the other thing that convinces me I've been sick. Willow hasn't driven me insane to go for walks. She has stayed right with me and has been mostly a good dog. Notice I said mostly. She has entertained herself with trash from the garbage can. SIGH! Billy Goat Dog, that's what she is.

No comments: