Thursday, December 20, 2007

Geodude-David is my hero

At least for today. I've been concerned because when I surf on the "next Blog" bar in my blogs I was finding stuff that I found objectionable for me and if someone with kids came to my blog and hit next blog and saw some of the stuff I was seeing - CRINGE! I had searched all over the blogger.com site and hadn't been able to find out how to stop it. I finally clicked on Help Group or something like that and joined just so I could ask the question. One person answered and he directed me to a site that was VERY helpful. I hope it's ok to post it here cause it had a lot more stuff that I thought was good. http://bloggerstatusforreal.blogspot.com/2007/08/blocking-navbar-next-blog-link.html The downside is that I haven't figured out how to get back to the dashboard without going all the way back to the beginning BUT the other problem is fixed and Geodude-David gets the credit. Thanks Dude.

PS: Having read some of his page, this problem is one that has existed for a while and doesn't seem to be dealt with properly (my opinion). I'm not familiar with other blogging sites so I don't know if this is just part of blogging or just this site.

No comments: